Ingredients: Cucumber, seasonal vegetables (celery, Chinese cabbage, etc.), carrot, onion, radish, bean sprouts, etc.
Seasoning: Real fried sauce, a little soy sauce, beef flour preference, cooking wine, starch and so on.
1. Let's not boil noodles. Just go over to the sauce. First, let's talk about how to make the sauce.
2. Diced meat sauce, as its name implies, is to cut the best meat into dices (chicken), and then use salt, cooking wine, starch (in order to ensure the tenderness of meat, so it must be less).
3. After 80% of the oil is hot, put some ginger powder first, then put the meat into it, push it with a stir-frying spoon and pour a small amount of soy sauce to improve the color (note, the color is raised, not seasoning, so don't put too much, otherwise the sauce will be very salty), and immediately pour into the real Korean fried sauce. The next job is to turn down the fire. Turn off the fire until the sauce can be turned on, but it's not very big. If the sauce is thick, it's still time to add some water.
4. Put some sugar and beef flour in it to make you happy (some MSG will be bitter, but the big joy will never be). Generally do not put salt. Taste how it tastes and adjust it to your favorite taste. After that, you need to stir in one direction with a stir-frying spoon, stirring... (don't mess around).
5. When is the stirring time? When the color of the sauce turns to jujube red, it emits fragrance, and oil begins to precipitate, it's almost the same. The whole process usually takes 10 to 15 minutes. When the sauce is almost ripe, just put the green vegetables on it.
Tip: Although fried noodles are delicious, it can not be denied that in the process of making, whether sauce or noodles themselves, they contain a lot of salt. For people with hypertension, fried noodles is not a good choice, because too much salt intake is not conducive to good control of blood pressure. But for people with high blood pressure, the goddess of food has a solution. Fresh tomato sauce can be used instead of soybean paste, sweet paste and other sauces. Just chop tomatoes, stir-fry them slightly over oil, and mix them with delicious and fragrant vegetables such as cucumber, carrot, coriander, so that they can enjoy noodles and have good control. Salt intake.