The production of sassafras is also very sophisticated. The ingredients used are fennel, pepper, cinnamon, paste, salt, chilli, butter and beef. To make a pot of pickles, all kinds of materials are put in according to a certain share and order. The butter is diluted and boiled before the sauce is added. The amount of sun-dried red pepper is larger, and beef accounts for a larger share with the spicy taste and color of outstanding sauce. Cut the fine beef into rectangular pieces, and then throw the beef into the pot after the chilli red color comes down. At this time, it is necessary to grasp the temperature, in order to cook beef not tender and old enough.
When the dish is ready, it is put into an enamel pot and condenses into a solid after cooling. It can be eaten at will and stored all the year round without metamorphosis. Usually when you eat pasta at home, you can put a little, it tastes good.
(1) 150 grams of fennel, pepper, paste, cooked ground, Angelica sinensis, grosvenoring, Angelica dahurica, Paeonia lactiflora, cinnamon and red pepper, respectively;
(2) 100 grams of pepper, anise, clove, aconite, orange peel, cinnamon, ginger, sugar, bean paste, onion, garlic, butter and beef, respectively;
(3) 350 grams of soy sauce. MSG 30 g, boiled water 3000g. 200 grams of salt.
1. Wash all the ingredients, then pass them over with warm boiling water, crush the ginger, and put the salad oil into the pot.
2. Put onion, ginger and garlic in turn when 80% is hot, then add bean paste, soy sauce, salt, ice sugar, butter and beef, finally add water, boil all ingredients, turn to small fire, slow cooking, remember not to cover the pot.
Matters needing attention
After turning slowly, remember to make the soup stick to a slight boiling state, and turn the sauce at any time. Beef should be cut into small dices. After quenching, cooked eggs can be put into the pot at the same time, soaked in the soup, so that the sauce gradually enters the eggs, making the eggs fragrant.
This article is organized and published by Knife Cutting Face. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.wangshiren.com. We will have more wonderful content waiting for you to see.