Since childhood, my favorite food is fried soy noodles made by my family. Every family can make a unique flavor with large pieces of floral meat, thick soy sauce fragrance and abundant dishes. But I can't really eat this flavor in the restaurant outside, and the fried soy noodles are exquisite.
150 grams of pork and 200 grams of noodles.
250 grams of dried yellow sauce, 1 cucumber, 1 ginger, 2 scallion, 1 radish and 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
1. ingredients are ready.
2. remove half the scallion and cut it together with ginger.
3. pour the sauce into the bowl, add water and dilute until no lump.
Pour oil in 4. pot
5. drop in the pork.
6. stir fry until pork is cooked and oil.
7. pour in ginger.
8. pour the diluted yellow sauce.
Add water 9. times and three times. Keep stirring until the sauce is bubbling.
10. add 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
11. finally, sprinkle the chopped green onion.
12. another pot, boil noodles.
13. put the cooked noodles into the bowl, add the fried sauce, mix the yards and serve well.
The last step is to add Jiali chicken powder, which brings fresh and fragrant taste and smooth taste.
1. One of the secrets of fried soy sauce noodles is that the meat is big, the meat is big and the oil is much, the fried soy sauce is fragrant, and the five-colored meat is the best choice between fat and lean.
2, when diluting dried yellow sauce, the water I use can also be used with soy sauce.
3, finally, fried some pepper oil to pour on the sauce, the taste is also very good.
4. The choice of dish size, my family more commonly used cucumber shreds, Bian radish pieces, celery, bean sprouts, according to season, spring put some Chinese toon section is also good!